Copyright © 2011 Smart Ice Systems Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
PRODUCTS and SERVICES
*Design and measurements of equipment presented may be changed without prior notification.
Smartice systems provide vast list of equipment for production of Flake ice, Tube ice, Plate ice, Block ice and Slurry ice. In other words, company solves any problems related with ice production and storage in any industry.
- Flake ice: Sub cooled ice flake scraped from a fixed evaporator’s 1-3mm thickness, t° ÷5 to ÷8°C. Seawater ice ÷12°C;
- Tube ice: Normally used in commercial market such as bagging etc., but also used in fishing and chemical industry as well as in concrete;
- Plate ice: Widely used in the fishing industry and concrete industry, but also in thermal storage (nuclear and air conditioning). Made in 4-15mm thickness also allows bagging for commercial markets;
- Block ice: Normally preferred in markets where ice is sold as a commercial item, or used with crushers to make snow;
- Slurry ice: Widely used as a coolant for fish, vegetables, fruits, juices, thermal storage (nuclear and air conditioning) energy bank in addition to RSW plants, leisure market such as ski sport, hockey, bandy etc. Slurry can also be used as a secondary coolant.
- Seafood preservation;
- Meat procesing;
- Food and industrial processes;
*Excellent cooling capacity;
*Large heat exchange surface for fast chilling;
- Industrial fishing, aquaculture;
- Pumpable coolant for Supermarkets, air conditioning etc;
*Product is cooled faster;
*Better product protection;
- Fragile products;
*Moist at -0.5°C;
*At temperature above zero not freezes together, forming lumps;
GENERAL ICE STORAGE and HANDLING
SLURRY ICE STORAGE / DISTRIBUTION
SLURRY ICE MACHINES